"National Simplify Your Life Week" is observed the first week of August each year.
Though the history is unknown, this week is a good opportunity to declutter and simplify
our lives and also ridding ourselves of "psychological clutter" to have a peaceful and stress-free life.
Six Facts About National Simplify Your Life Week.
"National Simplify Your Life Week" promotes decluttering and reducing stress for a more balanced lifestyle.
This week inspires intentional habits, leading to increased well-being and happiness.
During this week, people share practical tips and resources for simplifying their daily lives.
"National Simplify Your Life Week" fosters a sense of peace and contentment.
Tips to simplify your life
Take a walk in nature without your cell phone
2. Make Time for Fun:
Make time for hobbies and do things that make you happy!
Take a brisk walk or do Yoga.
Facts about Stress
1. Stress can lead to health complications and effect every area of your life.
2. Cortisol is known as ‘the stress hormone.’
3. Iceland tops the list of stress-free places in the world.
Celebrate National Simplify Your Life Week
Do Something you Love
- Watch a movie, attend an event or concert.
Disconnect from Social Media
- Unplug from Social Media and connect "in person."
Clean your Space
- Clean and organize your home or office.
Written and Submitted by GSSAgent#3013
Common Health Care.com